SpecGravity started in its early years as a national technician dispatch group. Today, we’re the bridge between store operations and IT departments. Technicians can be dispatched upon request to sites on a scheduled or emergency basis, depending upon need. This program can be setup to lay on top of any MSP program or integrate with existing IT Departments.
Things break. It happens. Phones get dropped. POS Stations get tilted too much. Computers crash. Most times centralized IT teams rarely have a way to confidently and cost effectively get these on-site issues resolved; that’s were SGG comes in. We’re the best resource for any business or IT department when it comes to national onsite resources. Our 200+ nationwide techs have handle projects ranging from replacing broken receipt printers and credit card pin pads, to POS and WiFi roll outs, to full scale national new builds. We respond quickly, dispatch efficiently and consistently, and work hand-in-glove with existing IT departments, or operate as your full service IT partner.
Our onsite technicians will always:
- Introduce themselves to the store manager and explain the issue they’re onsite to fix;
- Call into the Help Desk to confirm they’re onsite and receive instruction;
- Complete work according to SOW;
- Take pictures and notes of all work performed;
- Confirm with store manager that all was done to satisfaction and confirm if there is anything else they can assist with while onsite.
The last one is big. Over 90% of our onsite trips result in the discovery of issues IT Departments weren’t aware of, because stores didn’t report them. This leads to earlier intervention and correction of issues before they cause major outages with significant downtime.
Trust your dispatches to a team that not only will help resolve the task at hand, but be proactive in the mitigation of future issues.